Ever since Claire has been born we have not officially had a family photo done with her. When people walk into our condo, they just see family pictures of only me, Kyle, and Anna. I figured it was time to let people be aware that we now have two children. However, I feel like it is such a rip-off to pay someone over $100 bucks to take a picture, when I don't even know if the girls will smile, let alone just look at the camera. So I took a look at the classifieds section on KSL's website and I found a great deal! So last Saturday we got our pictures taken up in Heber and Midway. Overall it went pretty well. Anna and Claire were really cooperative until after an hour had passed. We ended up taking pictures for 2 HOURS! Lets just say that last hour consisted of Anna running away as fast as she could whenever she got the chance, she peed in her tights (thankfully it didn't go through on her dress), she threw up on her dress, and Claire was definitely letting us know she was done by using her pipes! Anyway here are a few successful shots.
1 comment:
What an adorable family! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment