Last night my parents took the family to go see the circus. Anna had been waiting for it all week, even though I don't really know if she knew what it was. Before the circus started they let the audience go out on the floor and meet the clowns and animals. We got out there and we were just walking around, when all of the sudden Claire was being grabbed by this guy that was on stilts. He was probably around 12 feet high. I didn't know what happened until I heard Kyle laughing away. I looked up and there is my baby 12 feet in the air with a stranger. I guess they just grabbed her off Kyle's shoulder, and he couldn't grab her back because he would have knocked the guy on stilts over. Anyway part of me wanted her down right away, but I just was dying to get a good picture. I don't think Claire really knew what was going on. She was a good sport about it all. Well we all had a great time. Anna really enjoyed it, especially the elephants. After intermission Anna was restless, which meant we were out most of the time for the second half running around. I wish I could go back because I feel like we missed out on some of the best parts. Maybe we will have to go back next year. Thanks mom and dad, we had a blast!

All ready to go!
Getting our wiggles out before the show.


2 comments:
That looks like it was SO much fun! I love how Kyle just picked Claire up in the stroller instead of taking her out for the picture...haha. BTW, you look AMAZING Tal!
haha, that is so funny about the stilts guy! I haven't been to a circus forever.
You are so gorgeous Natalia!
Post a Comment