Tuesday, September 28, 2010
The Library
Yesterday we went on a bike ride to the library to get some books for the girls. We try to go at least every other week. It seems like everytime I go I am always rushed to find books for Anna because she basically grabs every book off the shelves, puts them on the table, and then goes back for more. I feel like we are going to be banished from the library! Because I feel rushed, I seem to always pick out some pretty dumb books. I feel like I am pretty picky too with children books. Maybe it's because I majored in elementary education and children books were basically all I read during my student teaching. Well thankfully Kyle was there with me last night, because I got to talk to the librarian and get some better ideas as to what books would really interest Anna. I now have a huge stack on my bed and I can honestly say she and I like most of them. The librarian also told me about one picture book that actually was more for me and Kyle. It's called, "The Boss Baby." It's by Marla Frazee. This book is hilarious! For all you parents out there, you have to read it. I was laughing the whole time because it is so similar to my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment