Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Bedtime Routine
Now that Claire can sit up, she takes bath's with Anna. Anna loves to get a little bit more playtime with Claire before they both go to bed. Kyle and I rented "Date Night" last Friday, and there is a quote in it that relates to our nightly routine in trying to get the girls ready for bed. Tina Fey's character says, "It's like a big surprise every night that they have to put on pajamas." We thought this was too funny because it is so true with our girls. Hopefully they will eventually get used to having to get ready for bed every night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Anna looks so much like kyle in that picture. I can't tell if it's because of the expression or if she just looks like kyle (which I've never thought before) but now I'm going to spend the day finidng the picture that proves it. I hear congrats on an internship are in order! Congrats!
Just found your blog- I am sooo happy that I can keep up with you guys!
Post a Comment