Thursday, September 9, 2010

Breaking News...

Last week Anna decided that she wanted to use the potty. So now after about a week, she is now potty trained!!! Kyle and I are ecstatic. I thought that maybe it was a little too early to start since she just turned 2, but she was done with the diaper once she got to go and pick out her own underwear. I feel such a sigh of relief knowing that we only have to buy one box of diapers this month...WAHOO!!!!

6 comments:

The Gardners said...

knock on wood *tock tock tock*

Sheri E. said...

That is so awesome! I'm sure it's a lot nicer only having one in diapers. Congratulations!

jrkaman said...

That is WONDERFUL!! Congrats to Anna for being such a big girl. Don't forget extra pants and undies for her just in case...

Camille said...

Woo hoo!! What a big girl! How assertive of Anna!!

Nicole said...

yay! we just potty trained luke and it's so nice to have 1 in daipers. congrats! way to go anna! you're a big girl now!

Kaylie said...

Awesome, send a little of that enthusiasm our way! I have a girl that teases me and just likes to sit on the potty, haha ;)