
Today was a joyous day...we finally got a crib! Yeppers it took a lot of decision making and a lot of online shopping, but we finally made a decision on what we think would work best for the little tyke. We purchased a Jenny Lind crib. I thought it was a great choice for the following reasons:
1. "Lind" is my maiden name
2. It wasn't ridiculously overpriced
3. I have been told that the crib should last for awhile (My mom had a Jenny Lind crib and it lasted through all four of her kids)
4. Kyle enjoys the color of it (That is what convinced him to get it...j/k)
Take a look at the crib for yourself.
Our next mission: Purchase the Chicco stroller whenever it will be available online
1 comment:
Congrats on the crib! Isn't it fun to get everything? Sometimes I thought a little overwhelming and stressful...but it does pass the time of the 9 long months of waiting! Only a little while longer before your a mommy and daddy! I am so excited for you guys.
Post a Comment