Friday, May 23, 2008

Moving!

We are so excited that we are moving today. We found a great apartment that has two bedrooms and not old grungy carpet!!!! Oh and it also has a dishwasher and a garbage disposal (I honestly forgot those things existed). We still will be living in Provo. In fact it's located just close by the hospital, which is perfect so when I go into labor I can just walk across the street j/k!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea! I love it when I see others joining the blogging world! welcome! i love looking at peoples pictures, so be sure and post lots of them! congrats again on the baby coming!

jrkaman said...

I'm glad you are moving into a new place! I'm sure having a dishwasher will be heaven for you...I sure like ours. Love ya!

The Lind's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lind's said...

Yeah!! I am so excited you have a blog...now lets see some pregnant pictures!! Oh that makes me happy you are a blogger now! Keep the pictures and post coming!
I miss you guys! Becca