Thursday, June 26, 2008

20 YEAR TAG

I was tagged. So here goes the 20 Year Tag.

20 years ago...
1. I was a little one year old.

2. Probably just slept and ate a lot.

3. Was enjoying a care-free life!

10 years ago...
1. I was 11 years old.
2. I was in Mr. Richman's (who wore the most noticeable toupee) sixth grade class.
3. I had bangs that I cared about so much.

5 years ago...
1. I turned the big 16 and was able to drive the Chrysler New Yorker.
2. I accidentally backed up into my parents car in our driveway (at least it wasn't on the road).
3. I took weekly trips either with my family or my friends to La Frontera (smothered burrito heaven)!!

3 years ago...
1. I was attending BYU-Idaho
2. I was enjoying campus life in the best city ever...Rexburg!
3. I got accepted into BYU's elementary education program.

1 year ago...
1. Kyle and I were engaged!!
2. Wee were finalizing wedding plans and making a crucial decision on wedding colors (coral and sage green).
3. We were working our tail ends off at our summer jobs.

So far this year...
1. Kyle and I found out that we are expecting a little girl in August!!
2. Kyle got accepted into the construction management program!
3. I graduated from BYU (hallelujah)!

Yesterday...
1. I went to the good ol' public library
2. I went to Bath and Body works to check out their huge sale (finally the pomegranate lotion is on sale)!
3. Visited my dearly beloved parents.

Today I...
1. Returned to Bath and Body Works and purchased the lotion, sugar scrubs (Kyle chose the sugar scrubs), and a wallflower for the baby's room.
2. Helped Dave and Kate out by doing a little yard work, nothing compared to what Kyle did. It was too bloomin hot for me!
3. Kyle and I made a worthwhile trip to Cafe Rio and had my favorite...chicken tostada (Oh and Kyle got a free meal, I love it when that happens)!

Tomorrow I will...
1. Go and babysit little Emily.
2. Be going with Kyle and my fam to Oakley, ID for the family reunion.
3. I don't have anything else planned except to get ready for the day.

In the next year...
1. Our little girl Anna will be here!!!!
2. Kyle will be starting up Fall/Winter semester.
3. Kyle and I will be moving somewhere (hopefully California) for an internship next summer!

I tag YOU if you are reading this! You better do it!

2 comments:

The Lind's said...

That was fun to read! So Anna it is? CUTE! California...really? We will trade you places! Hey do you have the baby room colors? I had a gift in mind for the room. Let me know! Oh...I have to share a funny story. I had a nightmare (sp?) the other night and you hated the baby shower invitations that I am making...but somehow they were also wedding invitations. Anyway your whole family but Clark disowned. Good old Clark! I woke up sick! I had to call Gerry right away to make sure your Dad wasn't really mad at me! You hated me. I was so sad! All day I thought about that. Sorry I thought I would share. I am now kind of nervous sending the invitations. :) You don't have to like them, but don't disown me! Becca

The Lind's said...

Natalia,
I love the colors you picked for the baby's room. Are you buying that bedding? Pottery Barn has adorable stuff...too bad my check book doesn't think it's so cute!

I emailed you about the class.

I am excited for you. You need to post another pic...so we can see you growing.