Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Sweet Tooth...

I love CaNdY! One of my favorite Halloween candies are the flavored Tootsie Rolls (except for the vanilla kind). While growing up, I remember coming home on Halloween night, dumping out my candy from my pillowcase, and comparing with my brother Clark who got the most. He was always the champion. The best part was being able to sneak the candy in my backpack, and popping it in my mouth while my teacher wasn't looking. Oh the good ol' years! Surprisingly enough, I still have all my teeth. Well Halloween is coming up next week and I am...I mean Anna is so excited to go trick-or-treating. Anna has been a big fan of Snow White lately. So this year we are going to have a toe-head Snow White and Claire is going to be the poison apple. I couldn't find an apple costume anywhere. So I am in the process of making it. Pictures will come soon. Hopefully it will work out. Next Saturday I am crossing my fingers that some of these bad boys will be in Anna's pumpkin bucket:


2 comments:

jrkaman said...

There was always a rule in our house that if my mom took us trick-or-treating than you HAD to give he all of your tootsie rolls (The regular ones). I think you should make it a rule for you (The fruity kinds)!

Canyon P said...

I am so glad you love candy. Canyon makes me feel like I am the only adult in the world who loves candy so much. Is Bo too little to take trick-or-treating?