Today we once again took a little trip to Hee Haw Farms. I think Kyle and I were more excited than Anna because of their fun slides. Anna's favorite part would have to be the petting zoo. She loved feeding the goats, pigs, and their donkey. Claire on the other hand, did not enjoy the animals one bit. She was pretty scared of them. Some of the highlights were a trip on the pony ride, the trick-or-treat hay ride, and the animal train. We did a lot more of the activities this year since Anna is a little older. Kyle and I were amazed of how many activities there were. We definitely recommend this place to anyone for a fun fall activity.



That slide is a blast!
1 comment:
Natalia! Your babies are soooooooooo cute! One of the pics of Claire reminds me of your facial expressions!!!! lol. I miss you and your entertainment.....I hope your doing well!
Post a Comment