Yesterday Anna got her first haircut. We were pretty skeptical as to how she would handle it, but she loved it! She got it done at Cookie Cutters. It was a really fun place for little kids. When she first walked in they had her choose a chair she wanted to sit in. She of course chose the
pink car. Next they had her choose a movie. Her choice was Lady and the Tramp. That kept her entertained the whole time while she was getting her hair cut. After she was all done, she was given a balloon and a succor. It doesn't get better than that. Hopefully we will be back soon for Claire (probably not for a while though, her hair still has a LOT of growing to do).
Claire now has her first two teeth. It was a rough couple of weeks, but they have now popped out. They still have some growing to do, but the worst part of it is over. She is very happy about it and so are we!



You can't see her teeth yet, but they will be there shortly.
3 comments:
How fun! I wish they had a Cookie Cutters by us so I could take Luci there. For now she has to deal with the butch haircuts I give her :).
I can't believe how big your girls are Natalia! They're so adorable! Hope you guys are doing well!
What sweet girlies you have! Love them! Cute pictures!!
Post a Comment