
In April we thought that we were going to be heading to Southern California to work for PCL. Because of the economy and other factors that played into it, things didn't work out with this company. It has been a long summer and we are once again on the job hunt. Throughout this process we have definitely learned the importance of being patient and optimistic. We are hoping something works out soon. In the meantime, Kyle is going to head back to the Y and get a Spanish minor. Kyle eventually would like to go back to school to get an MBA, and having a Spanish minor helps out in trying to get into business school. Well if anyone knows of any jobs for a construction management major let us know. It's a tough major right now, but we are confident something will happen very soon.
1 comment:
Kyle should check with the state governments. They are often times hiring people to oversee the construction that goes on around the state or to oversee specific builds. I know Oregon had a couple of jobs listed for construction managers. Also, lds.org has a "job opportunities" button on the bottom of the page and they are usually looking for construction management people. I know your pain in getting a job. I have been looking for 8 months! At least now I have my degree and am able to look in a different kind of job market. Call me sometime so we can catch up!
Post a Comment