This morning we took a family bike ride up Provo Canyon. The girls rode in our brand new bike trailer. They enjoyed it a lot. I was worried that Anna wouldn't like it because she had to be harnessed in. When Anna is harnessed into anything, she absolutely hates it (e.g. our car)! We made it all the way up to Bridal Veil Falls. I feel really bad that we haven't taken advantage of riding up in the canyon this summer. It was a lot of fun and I was finally able to get some exercise (it has been a while). We plan on making some more trips before the warm weather leaves us : (.




It sure is difficult to get a picture where both girls are looking at the camera
2 comments:
That last picture is hilarious!!
Cute! I love the last picture! I can't believe Anna is so big!
Post a Comment