OH MY GOSH!!! I thought you looked kinda prego when I looked at your Cali pics but I wasn't sure and I didn't want to be rude and ask...lol. WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME?!! Anyways, guess what?! I'm Pregnant too!!!! Hahahahah...yeah right. Congrats tho!! I'm DEFINITELY going to call you soon. Love you!!
Well, I should have checked your info tab on Facebook a lot sooner....no idea you had a blog. WOW....another baby? Congratulations! You guys look great. Anna is so pretty.
I miss you. In case you did not know, I am leaving a week from tomorrow to enter the MTC. I am serving in the California Fresno Mission; Spanish Speaking! keep in touch-http://www.jturner.ldsmissionblog.com
15 comments:
Yeah, you didn't!!! Congrats!!! How fun to have another girl!! Kyle's totally out numbered!
Oh my goodness!!! You are a baby making machine! Congratulations Natalia! You look like you are a great mom :)
what? wow that's great! when are you due?
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys! It will be fun to have cousins so close!! Love ya guys!
What??? You are so sneaky! Congratulations!!
Are you serious? Crazy! So exciting.
oh my gosh tal!! im not even sure how i found ya...congrats hun!! its been too long!! lovs!
CONGRATULATIONS!Anna will get to have a little sister for a best friend. When is the due date? So excited for you guys.
Oh my gosh Congrats! That is so exciting!!
OH MY GOSH!!! I thought you looked kinda prego when I looked at your Cali pics but I wasn't sure and I didn't want to be rude and ask...lol. WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME?!! Anyways, guess what?! I'm Pregnant too!!!! Hahahahah...yeah right. Congrats tho!! I'm DEFINITELY going to call you soon. Love you!!
Hello!?! You're beyond in trouble. Trying to tell me I shouldn't be lifting stuff....
I am super excited for you guys. Can't wait to hear more!
Congrats, little girl!
Natalia!! Long time so see. I hope you don't mind, but I found your blog off of Saras. Congrats on the baby!! Your family is so cute!!
Congrats! That is too exciting! Your other little girl is so cute that you need to make as many as possible.
Well, I should have checked your info tab on Facebook a lot sooner....no idea you had a blog. WOW....another baby? Congratulations! You guys look great. Anna is so pretty.
I miss you. In case you did not know, I am leaving a week from tomorrow to enter the MTC. I am serving in the California Fresno Mission; Spanish Speaking!
keep in touch-http://www.jturner.ldsmissionblog.com
Post a Comment