Wednesday, August 26, 2009

BUSY MONTH!

Well a lot has happened this past month. First we moved into my parents condo (yes after five years waiting, they have officially moved into their new house, and it looks great Mom and Dad). Second we celebrated Anna's first BiRtHdAy! I can't believe she is now a one year old. I will definitely post pictures later of her digging into her cake...too funny! Third Kyle and I celebrated our anniversary...happy anniversary Kyle! Finally we sent Kyle's brother off on his mission this week to California. He will do great! Well it has been such a busy month but a whole lot of fun. I will post pics later of all the events that have taken place. Oh yeah, and we for sure found out that the little girl in my tummy decided to stay a little girl after seeing the second ultrasound. We couldn't be anymore excited about that. She is expected to be here around the second week of January.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Natalia! Does that mean you aren't in the ward anymore?? Sounds like you guys are having some fun adventures.

The Lind's said...

Sounds like a fun packed summer! You have a lot of holidays to celebrate in Aug. Happy late Anniversary!! Hey are you guys coming next weekend? You better! We would love to have you! Oh and I made you something for the baby...you'll laugh at me but it was fun! Hope to see you guys soon! Becca