On the way to California. Anna was getting bored so I gave her my headband and she put it on herself
Chinatown in San Francisco
Monterey Bay Aquarium
This is Downtown Carmel. All the buildings look like this. It reminded of me of Fantasy Land at Disneyland.
The Beach at Carmel
The delicious clam chowder at the Monterey Wharf
Anna touching a starfish at the science museum in San Fransisco
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! I can't believe that you still have that pink American Eagle sweatshirt! That thing must be ancient...lol. Gotta love it. Glad you guys had such a fun time! My mom was born in Monterey btw...always wanted to go there but never have...maybe someday!
How fun, it looks like you guys had a blast! I hope you guys have had a fun summer, I'm excited to get back to Provo and see you!
I'm so jealous you guys got to go to California! That looks like a blast!! Hope you guys had fun!
It looks like California was a lot of fun. Tagg and I will be back in Utah in a week. And, we will be in the ward! We move into our apartment on Thursday the 6th. I bet Anna is so excited to see me again!
cute! you guys fit a lote into your vacation. congrats on the baby!
Post a Comment