Lately I have had a craving for so many different types of sweets. It's kind of funny because throughout my life I didn't always need something sweet after dinner. Now I expect dessert or just something sweet always. Lately I have been having cravings for Easter candy. The Cadbury Mini Chocolate Eggs and Robin Whopper Eggs are divine! Last Sunday I was talking to my friend Jana and a brilliant idea came into my head, why don't I just stalk up on all of the holiday candy and sell it all year long? However the candy would lose it's excitement if I sold it all year long...tough decision. I better just go buy a bag of these delectable treats and forget this idea because I know I would just eat all of what I would sell. HELLO CAVITIES!

2 comments:
YUMMY!! Those are my favorites too! That is why I looked pregnant before I actually was! :) Seriously! You on the otherhand can eat those all up! Skinny thing! So I would completely buy from you ALL year long. I actually have in the past stocked up and froze a few packs to eat. Freezing them really kept them fresh!
So you better come visit lots once we are only 6 hrs away! Hey great idea...you guys should move to Vegas once Kyle is done with school! I can dream, right?
Ha ha Natalia I love that you blogged about this! I have been thinking about that business plan a lot since we talked about it and I think you're right, they'll lose their spark if we get them all year round!
Post a Comment