Saturday, April 11, 2009

Food Makes Everyone Happy!

This past week has been a lot of fun for us. Kyle's dad came into town and it was so good to see him. On Tuesday Kyle, his dad, and his brother went to Zions and hiked Angels Landing (bunch of crazies)! I am glad they made it back in one piece. For those of you that have hiked it, you know why I think they were crazy to do that...SUICIDE j/k! Well we got some great pictures of Anna this past week. From looking at the pictures you can see that she thoroughly enjoys her food and spoon! She is SO close to crawling and now she can sit up! Once again I am just blown away how fast she is growing up. Anyway I hope you all have a Happy Easter tomorrow!

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHIANNON on the 14th!!! Enjoy your cruise...you deserve it!


2 comments:

The Lind's said...

What a doll! She is so adorable. I love that big smile! Ahh I want to give Anna a big squeeze! Please do so for me!:)

Jordan, Aubrey, Kaden, and Toby said...

Talia your daughter is beautiful! I miss you so much. It has been way too long. Hope all is well with you. Anna is a doll! ---Aubrey:)