Saturday, April 18, 2009

I Love Great Deals!

I came across this website earlier this week, and it's all about good deals. Last week they were giving away FREE flip flops. I love the word "FREE." Some may call me a mooch, but if I see anything free I will go ahead and take it. A couple of weeks ago Kyle and I were shopping at the mall, and I saw free cookies inside a store that I would never shop at. Well because they were free I had to get one. So, I went in and pretended I was interested in buying a $230 dress and I snatched a cookie! Unfortunately it was chocolate and I can't really eat chocolate right now (it gives Anna the rumbles), so I gave it to Kyle who refused to go in with me. Another secret that I do, I go in to department stores and spray samples of perfume on their little cards and put them in my car to use as air fresheners! Right now my car smells like a garden of flowers and the ocean combined! I have yet to find a real car freshener that smells that good!
Oh and here is the website: http://shoppinghigh.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

hanner said...

You are so funny. Robbie is totally the same way and I get so embarrassed, hahaha.

Kyle said...

you are such a mooch, i should know I am your husband