Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thanks Quaker!

Well we finally got our supply of Quaker Oatmeal! It came a couple of weeks ago and I thought I would post a blog about it since there were a few people wondering about it. Anyway the GREAT news is that it's not just oatmeal, it's any product of Quaker. So that includes: oatmeal, some cereals, Pasta-roni, Rice-Roni, syrup, and some other wonderful foods! Quaker actually gave us 52 vouchers (one/week) that are worth $5 each. I was just relieved that a huge bucket of plain oatmeal didn't show up on our doorstep! Anyway we are just so grateful for what happened and want to again thank EVERYONE that helped us win this. Thank you! I will post a picture of what the voucher looks like later today.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I have to admit... I'm a little sad. I was really looking forward to an oatmeal party.
Oh well!
You are lucky ducks, Pasta Roni is the bomb.