Thursday, March 12, 2009

Anna Update

Well Anna is doing great and is now 7 months old! It really is hard to believe. She is still a rolling machine. She does a little scooting, but enjoys rolling much more (it's faster) and loves to be on her tummy. She now has 8 teeth, and is starting to use them too! We bought her some Gerber puffs the other day, and it was the first time she actually chomped and swallowed something...I still don't know how she feels about it though. She also LOVES to be read too! Life is going good though right now. Kyle has about 5 weeks left of this semester...hallelujah! Right now we are on the search for an internship this summer. It's a little tough these days to get one. Whatever happens will definitely be for the best! Finally we are just counting down the days till SUMMER!

Still not sure on how I feel about those Puffs????




3 comments:

The Lind's said...

What a sweet baby girl! I love her little teeth! She is growing up and is absolutely adorable!

That is so great that you don't just a forever supply of oats...how nice to be able to buy so many different things! Good job Kyle!

It was great talking to you yesterday! www.pagemaps.com is that website I was telling you about. You'll have to check it out!

Take care and our fingers are crossed that you get an intern in Cali! Seriously how fun would that be! Love ya guys!

Elise said...

She's so adorable! I watched her roll right away from you a couple Sundays ago and it was so funny. I love it.

Also, my husband went past your baby one Sunday and he was like, "Elise, she's so cute. I mean, did you see her??" And he kept talking about how cute she was. And it is true. You guys made a really cute baby.

jrkaman said...

Oh my gosh! Anna is too cute! I wish I could come and see her. Life is so crazy right now. Who knows, maybe we'll be joining you in Provo. Good luck on getting an internship! You should try and get one in Hawaii!!!!! :)