Monday, February 23, 2009

The Best Movie!

Last Saturday I rented the movie, Life is Beautiful. Now I had seen this movie before but had forgotten how good it is, and I also thought Kyle needed to see it too. Holy cow if you have not seen it, you need to go get it ASAP! It's one of those movies where once it is done you just can't stop thinking about it (in a good way). It's all in subtitles. Usually I really don't like reading subtitles, but with this movie it doesn't even matter. Definitely a must see!!!!

3 comments:

Cori and Colin said...

This is my favorite movie ever! That family is so cute and the little boy is so adorable! Did you ball at the end? I completely agree with the subtitles, it doesn't even matter!

The Lind's said...

I have heard this is a good one. I haven't attempted to watch it... I worry I won't be a fast enough reader or better yet my ADHD (is that what it's called) might get in the way with me staying focused on all that reading! :) Just joking! Although I can see Gerry getting so impatient with me asking him to read it out loud! haha! No joke! But if it makes you cry...I must try! Miss you guys!

The Lind's said...

Hey Natalia-
I called you the other day. Did you get my message? I am not sure I have your correct #. Anyhow...just wanted to say hi and see how you are! Hope you all are doing fabulous! Give sweet baby Anna a kiss for me! And you should come take a vacation to cali soon...free place to stay! :) Becca