Weight - 16 lb 8 oz
Height - 28 inches!!
Definitely no problems in the height department. Anyway she is doing great and is starting to say "Muma." She also is a rolling machine. The other night Kyle and I were in the kitchen and we look in the family room and there is Anna underneath the coffee table! I am definitely going to have start keeping a closer eye on that girl.
4 comments:
So, I found your blog and it's adorable! Hopefully we can now become blog friends.
I'm glad you watch it too. Next week's gonna be intense! Only 3 left + DeAnna. What a night that will be... :)
Oh yes...get ready for a wild ride. We just bought all the safety features to install in our house. They grow so fast!
Tal your little girl is so so cute! It was fun to run into you a few months ago at ikea! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment