Kyle and I have been looking at dogs lately. I don't care where we live (actually I probably do) but we want a dog as soon as we take one step into our own house! Kyle once told Clark (my bro) that the only reason why he wanted to get married is because he would be one step closer to getting a house which would even make him closer to getting a dog. I don't believe that was the only reason! Anyway we have been looking at retrievers. The picture below will be me in forty years (maybe not four dogs, but look how happy she is).

2 comments:
Hey, I have a dog that already belongs to Kyle. You can have her as soon as you get into a house.
We have been looking at dogs too! There is a cute little pet store in Orem that has some and it is Emily's favorite place to go! You guys want to come over soon for fondu?
Post a Comment