Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fun in Idaho

Well this past weekend we took a trip up to Idaho to see my Grandma and to go to Kyle Hick's reception (congratulations Kyle)! It was so good to spend some time with my Grandma. On Saturday we decided to go up to Jackson Hole because Kyle had never been. We had a blast! Anna was such a trooper through the whole trip. I never knew how challenging it can be to change a baby's diaper in the car and to feed a baby. She is such a sweetheart. Yesterday it was so funny. I was holding Anna on my lap and she was just laughing away! I of course had to make a fool out of myself to get her to laugh, but it was definitely worth it. Kyle and I thought it was hilarious and adorable. Here are some pictures of our trip. I will post more later.

2 comments:

Crystal & Scott Moeller said...

Looks like FUN! Hey call or text or even e-mail I have a question for you.I miss you! I love the pics.

Jessica A said...

I love jackson hole! Your baby is just too cute!