Saturday, November 1, 2008

We Got a Smile!

Yesterday we finally got a picture of Anna smiling. She has been smiling all the time, but it seems that every time we try to take a picture she turns her head or covers her mouth with her hands. A little camera shy I guess. I can't believe that she is 12 weeks today. Anyway I hope everyone had a great Halloween! Oh I had to post Anna in the bathtub because I just love how her belly pokes out.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Tal, I can't believe how big she is getting! She is such a doll. We need to get together before she is walking!

The Lind's said...

ADORABLE!! She is getting so big. Love the belly! You know CA would have been funner (I know that isn't a word...more fun) then Idaho. We missed seeing you guys. Hopefully we will get to see you at Thanksgiving!! You still need to post Halloween pics!

The Lind's said...

Now that I reread that comment... I hope you know I was just playing about Idaho...not the part that we missed seeing you! Just giving you a hard time! :) Give Anna a big kiss for me! She is a doll! ~Becca

Jesse and Justine Thorn said...

Tal! Its Justine!!! Your family is so cute!!! I just hopped on to Nicole's blog and saw your name!! I can't believe you have a baby!! She is adorable!!! You guys look like you are having fun!!
Luv ya!

jrkaman said...

AWWW!!! She is so stinking cute! I wish I could come to Utah and see her. I miss you and I hope all is well with you!