Tuesday, September 30, 2008
2 Month Check-up
Last Friday Anna went in for her two month check-up and she is doing great! She is a whopping 12 pounder and is 24 inches long!! She is definitely a good eater. I can't believe it has already been two months. Everyday I hear new noises from her...all of them are adorable. Kyle is doing great too! In fact, today he won a dance contest off the Regis and Kelly show...way to go Kyle!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Not to mention the awesome prize Kyle won! Do you have the full dance video still? I would really like to see it...it was hilarious!
I can't believe she is already two months old!! Time flys doesn't it? I had fun talking to you today! You need to take a picture of Anna in the dress I sent you and e-mail it to me. I love you all! GOOD JOB KYLE!!!
Okay seriously, Kyle you have some SWEET dance moves!! I wish I could dance like that!! Oh yeah aren't we like best friends now...with all that dough (sp?)!! Just kidding. WAY TO GO!! I still can't believe it!! I think your 1st vacation should be to Cali to visit. Now that your rollin in it!
Okay Anna is way too cute! She is so big. This is why you must visit, so we can see her! and of course you guys!!
Congrats again!! I miss you guys!!
Kyle, so I'm glad I found your blog because I have been dying to tell you how excited I was to randomly be watching the show and there you were! I had to rub my eyes a little to make sure I wasn't seeing things! I'm so excited for you!! By the way Anna is adorable. You have a lovely family!
Natalia,
I am so glad to see you are doing so well. Your baby is adorable.You and sara and I need to get togther for lunch!
Way to go Kyle!! You know your famous now! You did great! I would have froze on national tv or better yet ran off the stage! :) Hope your trip to NY was fun! I am jealous you met Regis and Kelly! Now you guys need to come out and celebrate in CA! :)
Natalia- Your baby is so gorgeous! Your blog is cute! Fun to see what you have been up to. Life must be crazy with a husband who has such killer dance moves!
Post a Comment