Thursday, September 11, 2008

What a Week!

Well this past Sunday was a special day for Anna. She was blessed by Kyle. Kyle did a wonderful job. The blessing took place at 2:00 on Sunday and was private because regional conference was taken place that day, and we wanted to make sure Kyle's parents wouldn't miss it. After the blessing everyone piled over to my Grandma Hunter's condo for a DELICIOUS lunch! Thanks for all of those that came to the blessing and showed their support and helped out with the food. Kyle and I really appreciate it and will always remember it. Over the past week we had a lot of fun with Kyle's parents. It was so nice to have some extra hands to help out with Anna. While they were here we were able to eat at some delicious restaurants including: Cafe Rio, Brick Oven, and last but definitely not least Red Iguana! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Gardner for taking us out and coming out to visit us...we miss you already! Oh and happy birthday to my Dad and Grandma Gardner! We hope you have/had a wonderful birthday. On a different note, Anna was weighed last week and she is now 10 pounds and 9 ounces!! We are so happy that she is growing so much and that she is such a GREAT baby that brings SO much happiness in our home! : )




4 comments:

jrkaman said...

You're darn tootin we need to talk. Did you get a new number? I tried to call you but it said your number was no longer in use...

Cousins Family said...

We're so sad we couldn't be there...she is growing so fast already! Are you guys free some night this week for games and/or food?

kathy w. said...

So cute! Congratulations! I'm glad I know where your blog is now.

The Lind's said...

Darling! She is growing and looks so different...not like a newborn anymore! Where did you end up getting her dress? Very cute! I had to go back and look at my scrapbook of Lauren's blessing dress...I swore they were the same...but they weren't. She is adorable. And how are you so skinny! You look GREAT!!