Saturday, January 25, 2014
Claire's 4th Birthday!
Another year has past by and now our big girl Claire is 4 years old! Claire wanted so badly to have a friend birthday party this year so she could invite all her buddies from church and her cousins. I kept debating about it because I now am trying to do a friend party every other year (not going well so far). Anyway she wanted to have a wild animal party. As I was doing a little research and gather some ideas online, I came across this lady from a rescue animal shelter, that actually comes to houses and puts on a little animal show (without being too ridiculously expensive). I was completely sold on that plan because I wouldn't have to plan any games and entertain a bunch of kids. It turned out to be a hit! The animal lady was so much fun and she brought with her 4 different animals: a hedgehog, two bearded dragons, a 8 foot long boa constrictor, and a cockatoo. All the kids had the option of touching the animals. Since Claire was the birthday girl, she was lucky enough to be able to hold each animal. Overall it was so much fun and such a special day for our special girl Claire. Claire has the ability to make anyone laugh. She knows how to cheer people up and make them feel good about themselves. She always says the kindest things and loves to make new friends. She has such a contagious laugh and smile. We love her so much! Happy 4th birthday Claire Bear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment