Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Just Like Her Older Sister

Lately Anna has been so into purses! She will stuff them completely to the top so that it is nearly impossible to zip up. She keeps her life in her purses. For her birthday she received a larger purse, and she has once again filled it completely full of everything you can imagine (the poor girl is probably going to have serious back problems in the near future due to the weight of her purses). Sometimes I try to secretly remove some things from her bag just to make it not so heavy, but she somehow knows exactly what I took out, and she just sticks it right back in. Anyway Claire now is taking notes and is really getting into the purse wearing as well. Thankfully she just puts a few things in, but I don't think that will last to much longer.

1 comment:

hanyon said...

I can't get over Claire's cheeses. Such funny cute girls you have.