Thursday, September 27, 2012
A Little Spooky...
We are getting super excited for Halloween this year...even Mr. Kyle! I actually am attempting sewing Anna and Claire's costume this year, which is a big deal if you know me. My sewing skills are not the greatest (one time it took me over an hour to thread a stinkin' bobbin...enough said). In fact, Kyle always leaves the room when I pull out my machine because he knows how frustrated I get. I'll keep you posted on the final product. Anyway the girls are having a hoot with all the spooky decor that we put up. 34 more days!!
Oh and I just might have to make some of these, or maybe this will be next year's project:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Wow Natalia! That is so fun. I haven't pulled out our one piece of decoration that is actually more of a Thanksgiving decoration.
Post a Comment