Kyle. Natalia. Anna. Claire. Tate. May
Congratulations! Boys are so great!
Oh wow! That is SO exciting! I'm so happy for you:)
How exciting!!! Must've missed the memo that you were preggo because that was a surprise as well! :) Hope you're feeling well!
Congrats! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Boys are so fun!
Oh, yay! So exciting. You are going to be a great boy mama! I suppose I won't vote that this one be named Lily. :)
yeah!!!
Congratulations! :)
Just saw this! Congrats you guys! Your girls are such cuties and It will be fun to add a boy to the mix :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congratulations! Boys are so great!
Oh wow! That is SO exciting! I'm so happy for you:)
How exciting!!! Must've missed the memo that you were preggo because that was a surprise as well! :) Hope you're feeling well!
Congrats! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Boys are so fun!
Oh, yay! So exciting. You are going to be a great boy mama! I suppose I won't vote that this one be named Lily. :)
yeah!!!
Congratulations! :)
Just saw this! Congrats you guys! Your girls are such cuties and It will be fun to add a boy to the mix :)
Post a Comment