Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Getting Settled

Well we have moved into our new house and are having a hoot! Things are starting to really feel like our own home. I have been tearing down wallpaper like a mad woman (I actually find it therapeutic...maybe I am a little mad) and Kyle has been painting like a maniac! Anna and Claire are enjoying putting their toys in every little space they can find, which keeps them busy little girls. We are all super excited for Christmas. Anna keeps reminding me that not only do we need to leave cookies for Santa, but we can't forget about leaving carrots for the reindeer. I guess they get hungry too. To get the girls even more excited for the big day, we took them to see Santa last night. Claire is still not a fan of the big man. She decided that he is more enjoyable to look at rather than to talk to. So we stood on the side while Anna waited to see him. Anna surprisingly enjoyed it! She even told him what she wanted this year and gave him a hug. We'll see what he brings on Sunday???



2 comments:

jrkaman said...

I'm glad you are getting all settled into your new house. That is so exciting!! You will have to post pictures so we can all have a virtual tour...although I think I've been to the house before...I can't remember though. Anyways, have a very Merry Christmas!! Love you!

Nicole said...

pictures please!
oh and love to the girls and merry christmas!