I have been needing to write down Anna's new words for a while, but I just have been prolonging it. So anyway this is what she has been saying lately:
Gaga = cookie, grandma, grandpa, Jesus, sticker, and milk (believe me, we really have a hard time trying to understand which meaning she is trying to convey)
Adone = all done
Memo = Nemo and Elmo
Wherago = Where did it go?
Bubba = her baby
Ba = sippy cup
Eee = yes
Eh-u-ah = There you are
Pees = Please and Peas
Gangan = candy
Anana = Lauren (her best little buddy)
Nana = Anna
Boon = Balloon
A-duh = I want that or again
To be continued I am sure...
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gosh...that doesn't sound confusing at all! Good thing you have the momma ability of deciphering what she means!
Post a Comment