Monday, October 19, 2009

Good thing she married me

Just to let you know what happens after Anna goes to bed.

I started playing Jump-on-it by sir-mix-alot tonight and doing the dance that goes with it. I guess Tal had never seen it and did not believe it was an actually dance. I used to this clip to prove myself



JUMP ON IT! - Watch more Funny Videos

3 comments:

The Lind's said...

Wow Kyle! Natalia is one lucky lady! Is that how they do things in the south? Too bad Utah never caught on!! :) Haha...just kidding! I do hope you were sporting similar attire as the one on the left! Hope you guys are doing good...by the sounds of it, you are!! :) As I always say you should come visit us!

Nicole said...

I totally forgot about that dance. too funny. I wonder what it is about how we grew up that makes us do random dancing. My kids just sit in the kitchen laughing at me while I dance around making dinner. Hmm... Let's blame it on mom's everpresent twist. Later!

jrkaman said...

I can not believe she never heard this! I know they played it at a dance or two at BYUI... Also, if she went to new student orientation they taught us saying it would be an essential part of our experience there...lol. Maybe she has pregnancy brain...