Sunday, September 20, 2009

Visit to Idaho

This past weekend we had the opportunity to go and visit my Grandma Hunter in good old Lewisville. We had a lot of fun and it was so good to see her. On Friday evening we arrived in Idaho and ate at one of our favorite pizza places, Craigo's. They have a pizza buffet that is to die for. Everything from buffalo wing to cookie dough pizza. I guess they are building one here in Provo. It is supposed to open in October. That definitely is not a good thing because lately I absolutely LOVE pizza! On Saturday we went to Yellowstone with my Grandma. We walked some hot pot trails and saw Old Faithful. I forgot how neat Yellowstone is. The weather was perfect which was definitely a bonus. We even saw some buffalo on the road, lots of elk, and an eagle. Saturday night we headed back to my Grandma's to watch the disappointing BYU game. Today we headed home after church. It was a fun filled weekend and definitely went by too fast.
In front of my Grandma's yard there was a horse. We decided to take Anna over there for her first encounter with a real horse. I don't think she liked it too much.

Keeping entertained during the football game!

4 comments:

Katie Petersen said...

We love Craigos! I didn't know they were building one here? Where is it going to be? When it opens we should all go together! We miss y'all in the ward.

jrkaman said...

Oh my goodness! How is Grandma?! I miss that woman! Did she cook a feast for you? Those were the best days EVER. Did you know Rachel is living in St. Anthony? Well she is. You will have to call her next time you go up that way. Anyways, love ya guys!

The Lind's said...

Oh ...I have to say we are jealous! Wish we could go visit your sweet grandma! She is just the cutest thing ever! Love the pictures...Anna is growing up!

The Lind's said...

Oh I forgot to mention how much I LOVE Anna's little ponytail!! Too cute! She is darling!