Here are her measurements:
Weight: 18 lb 4 oz
Height: 30 INCHES!
She's about average in her weight and definitely off the charts in her height. The doctor was even a little shocked of how tall this little girl is. She is SO close to crawling. Right now she is doing the army crawl and getting plenty of carpet burns on her knees. I don't think she really minds the pain as long as she gets to where she wants to go. Oh and she is also cleaning my floors for me. The other day I was in the kitchen doing the dishes and she was just scooting all over the floor. When I picked her up, her shirt was no longer white...a little tint of brown. I probably should clean my floors ASAP! Anyway life is going good and this week Kyle has been studying away for his big LEED test on Saturday. I am so proud of how much studying he is putting in. He'll do great, I just know it! Also last week Kyle's grandparents were in town and we enjoyed every minute we spent with them. We wish they could have stayed longer!



4 comments:
such a beautiful girl!!!
I've got a good looking wife and a cute baby!
Wow! She is getting so big so fast! Of course she is still adorable as ever...oh...and so are you Tal!
Pretty cute for a little nudger.
Post a Comment