Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Week Left

Hey you all! I am going private in about a week so please leave me your email address or you can email it to 0000kg@gmail.com. Thanks!

10 comments:

Kaylie said...

OH! I'm glad you said something again. Please add me to your list :) My e-mail is jolee218@hotmail.com

jrkaman said...

Did you add me? jrwhitmore@gmail.com

Seth and Sara said...

Tal don't forget me snaritahomer@gmail.com:)

Melissa said...

So I should probably look at the list we collected in RS so I would know that you guys had a blog! The Roses want to spy on you! melwrose@gmail.com

Cori and Colin said...

c-russell@live.com!!

Anonymous said...

be sure to add me!
lesliedlucas@gmail.com

Cousins Family said...

cheetah_runner@hotmail.com
Thanks for watching Emily today- she LOVES Anna!

Barbara Sue said...

hey! I might have left you my address before, but here it is again....
barbarasuecolvin@gmail.com


Don't forget about me!

Amanda said...

amandajeanne22@hotmail.com
I'm not sure if I've already done this...

mallory and brad ivey said...

i still read your blog, even though i don't talk to you in real life anymore (which is horrible, i know)! Please add me to your list! my email is mallory.lenhard@gmail.com