Monday, August 11, 2008

Back at the crib, and in the crib

Bringing Anna home was alot of fun for us. She has been so good. Its just that getting her here was an ordeal. She didn't like being in her car seat at all, and once we got outside we realized we had a flat tire and it was lightly sprinkling. While fixing the flat I pulled something in my back. Now when Tal and I walk around, we look like two imps with a baby. Anna likes being at home, at least we think that, but she really likes her swing that my aunt Veronica gave us(see picture). Tal has also been seeing which bows look good on Anna's head. She slept all day today, except for when we gave her a bath. She has been testing high for billirubin so we let her lay in a sunny room all afternoon. She loved it(we know because she slept, see picture). Our only fear is that she will be up all night...

5 comments:

Austin said...

Tal and Kyle she's gorgeous! Can't wait to see more pictures :)

Crystal & Scott Moeller said...

She is SO cute. I miss you NAT hehehe. Sorry I had to call you that cause I know you love it so much. I need to come bring you dinner. Let me know when I can. CONGRATS she is beautiful.

tl said...

Tal-
I found your website through your facebook. It has been such a long time! Your new daughter is very beautiful.
Teisha (Larsen) Fooks

Layla said...

Kyle, I had no idea that your wife was even pregnant! You guys have an adorable little girl! Congrats!

jrkaman said...

She is such an angel. You guys are SO lucky to have her in your life. I am so excited for you!!