Saturday, August 9, 2008
Anna is Here
Well yesterday right after I finished at the driving range with Gerry and Clark(Tal's brothers) I get a call from her mom asking me if I was ready to have a baby. I thought it was a bad time to kid around, especially with the string of false alarms. Then she told me that Tal's water had broken. I rushed over to pick her up and we got to the hospital at 3:00ish. Almost 11 hours later at 1:57 a.m. Anna was born weighing in at 8lbs 7 oz and 21 inches long. Tal had a great delivery and performed so well. I love her so much and am so so so proud of her. Anna is a precious head cutie pie and coos when she sleeps. Thanks to anyone who stuck around till 2:30 a.m. to see us after every one was cleaned up.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congrats Tal! I'm so happy and excited for you. She is a beautiful baby!
Kyle, she is Beautiful! I can't believe you're a DAD !!!! Congrats. She's simply beautiful.
YAY!
We're really excited for you guys! High five for having a nice big baby!
We probably won't see you at church tomorrow, but we might just make you some awesome bread, so watch out!
-The Andersons-
Congratulations! She's adorable. Best wishes to the new parents!
WE LOVE YOU BABY ANNA and of course the proud parents! Thanks Natalia for having her right on time...while we were in town! She is absolutely beautiful! What a perfect addition to the family! It was great to see you guys!
Becca
Congratulations on your adorable baby! She looks so beautiful in all of these pictures! You two are and will be the most amazing parents!
kyle! congratulations on becoming a dad! i can't believe. will you guys be in shreveport at all during the holidays?
Post a Comment