Monday, May 18, 2015
Easter happenings
We had a wonderful Easter filled with lots of candy and spiritual enlightenment. I love it when general conference falls upon Easter weekend. To kick off the weekend, the kids had an Easter egg hunt at our neighbors house. The next day we dyed some eggs. It was even more fun this year because Tate was really getting into coloring the eggs. He thought it was such a magical process! Easter morning the kids were excited as ever! The Easter bunny loaded them up with lots of sugar and few of their favorite things. Before the first session of General Conference had started, we attempted to get some pictures of the kids in their Easter best. I was surprised that we had semi success this time. Getting a picture of all three kids is next to impossible these days. I'm sure it will get even more challenging with four of them. But I was really excited to find out we got a few really great shots of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment