Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Halloween Recap

This past October was a little crazy. It seemed that we had quite a bit going on with parties, getting costumes made, and of course going through a whirlwind of emotions with Kyle's job. Thankfully Kyle is back, and as busy as ever with work. Despite it being a crazy month, we did have such a fun Halloween. We were able to go see Anna in her kindergarten parade, and then help out with her class party. It is so fun to be able to volunteer in her classroom when I can...gets tricky with a baby. Anyway that evening we went out trick-or-treating, and the girls did awesome! We were so proud of them, especially Claire. She was having a riot. By the time we were going to our last few houses, she was pooped. Of course when we got home, the girls took a look at their loot. I must say, they got some good candy this year! It's actually not a good thing for me. The temptation is killing me! I don't think I have any self control when it comes to chocolate.  Oh, if you didn't notice, we went for a "bug" theme this year.









No comments: