Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Life Lately
This past month we have been keeping busy with our day to day rituals. Anna goes out daily into our garden and picks what has grown. She gets the biggest thrill out of what grows from our garden. Even though we fail to eat what grows sometimes, it is still worth it just to see her face when she picks it. Claire is really into playing with her dolls. It is so fun to hear her talk to herself when she plays. She is so sweet to all of our princess dolls. Tate is busy exploring the house and babbling away (especially in the van while we are driving). It's so funny to see him army crawl across the floor. I have been busy getting Halloween up and costumes made. Kyle has been busy at work finishing up his last projects before the fiscal year ended. Unfortunately, we are first hand experiencing the effects of the government shut-down. Kyle was asked to go home Monday from work so that they could shut-down his building. It is definitely a challenge not knowing what is going to happen, but we are trying to keep our faith that everything will work out for the best. Today we decided we needed to get out of the house, instead of watching CNN, to enjoy the beautiful fall colors. This is by far my most favorite time of the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Yay! I'm all caught up now! So a few things...YOU CUT YOUR HAIR!! Oh my gosh...I love it. It is just crazy because you said you would never cut it. Second...oh. my. word. Tate. He is SO stinkin adorable and such a ham! Third...oh. my. word. Anna and Claire. They are SO stinkin big! I can't believe Anna is 5! It seems like only yesterday you had her. Anyways, I'll try to keep up now. Love ya!
Post a Comment