This is the only shot I got of Kyle...pathetic I know!
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Our Halloween
This year our Halloween was pretty low key. The girls just got over from what it seemed like the longest cold/coughs of my life, so we decided to just stay home this year and go around our neighborhood. To start off the festivities, we went and saw Anna at her preschool Halloween parade. She had such a fun time walking around and giving high-fives to all the kids watching her class walk by. Before we headed out to do some trick-or-treating, we had a spooky Halloween dinner which consisted of bloody-good tomato soup, jack-o-lantern quesadillas, witch finger breadsticks, and some bubbly potion to drink. The girls could not get over how cool the dry ice was. It sure does the trick to make things seem spookier. After dinner it was off to trick-or-treating. The girls did such a great job walking/running from house to house. Anna was our little energizer bunny last night. She would get to the door first, and then call out, "Hurry Claire, catch up!" She sure does take care of her little sister. Finally once we got home, the girls dropped all their candy on the floor and took a look at all the loot they received All in all we had a great Halloween! I am SO bummed however that I didn't get a good picture of Kyle's costume. This year he decided to be shuffle-bot from the music video LMFAO. I couldn't believe how many double takes Kyle got just walking up our street as cars would pass by. He is one creative dude! My creative juices weren't comparable to his. I was just one very pregnant pirate. I am so excited for next year though...I already am thinking of some fun costume ideas. Well we hope you all had a happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Ahhhh! Too cute! Your family really is adorable. I remember our awesome Halloweens in the burg and I miss our Halloween dinners! Spaghetti with eyeballs and green potion with an ice hand floating in it. *Sigh* the good ole days! Lol. I seriously should have had a Halloween dinner this year. I really wanted to. I'm a slacker though. Haha. Glad to see you guys having a blast!
Post a Comment