Saturday, October 13, 2012
On Repeat
Ever since I first met Kyle, he has done a great job at introducing to me some great music. He has always really been into the american folk/bluegrass type of music. I think it comes from his good ol' Southern roots. In fact, he continually reminds me how he would LOVE to attend a Bluegrass festival that is held every year in West Virginia ..maybe someday. Well thanks to his good influence of music (most of the time) I came across this American folk band, and I just can't stop listening to it. Even though Kyle categorizes it as a little to "poppy" for his liking, we both really enjoy them! I just need to find some suspenders, and then I will be true Lumineer fan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
my kids miss your kids. they ask about anna and claire all the time! we love you guys!
Post a Comment