We had such a fun time. I have learned that going in September to Disneyland is seriously the best time to go. The longest line we stood in was about 15 min, and that was going to see Tinkerbell. I couldn't believe everything that we were able to do because of the small crowds. We think Anna's favorite ride was Splash Mountain surprisingly enough. Claire's favorite ride would probably have to be, Its a Small World. At the end of the day we were all pooped, but it was so much fun. The girls loved it and were so well behaved, even with no naps!











/>
4 comments:
That's awesome!! I love that you didn't tell them...that's one long hotel drive :)
Oh my goodness so fun! Jon and I are so excited to do that for our kids one day. What a fun vacation!
That is so cool! You get "best parents in the world" award. We went last year in September and I agree with you - best time EVER to go.
looks so fun!
Post a Comment