For the last few weeks, Kyle has continuously reminded me how super excited he is for Sept. 3rd...college football begins! Yep Saturdays are now going to be planned around the BYU and LSU games (I know there are more games he plans on watching, just haven't heard about those ones yet). When we were first married, I really didn't think to much of football, except of course rooting for my school, the cougs! But even then, I didn't get into it that much. Well thanks to Kyle, I actually get excited for it now. Hopefully this year will end better for the cougars then last year when they played the U. Before I share this little story, I must say for the record, that Kyle is not an angry person. However just as BYU was about to win at the last few seconds of the game last year, the U unfortunately beat us. Right when that happened Kyle had the remote and chucked in on the ground and broke it! So note to self: make sure Kyle is no where near the remote during that significant game. Also one of my favorite things to see is during any football game that Kyle really gets into, he never sits on the couch all the way. He always sits on the very edge with his elbows on his knees, just staring at the telly. Oh and he usually bites his nails when the games get really intense...what a funny dude! Anyway enough rambling on, but I guess I should say...
GO COUGS and TIGERS!
1 comment:
I was exactly the same way. Although I did not go to BYU, my dad did and always cheered on the cougs, yet I never was into football...until I met Jon who is an avid fan just like Kyle. And I, too, have been hearing about the start of the season for the last several weeks :) haha
Post a Comment