Sunday, July 24, 2011

Yellowstone

This past week my parents planned a trip to go up to Yellowstone for the whole family. I always forget how cool and beautiful Yellowstone is. We had a lot of fun. We were able to go see some waterfalls, hotpots, and wildlife which included: some buffalo, a lot of elk, and a bald eagle! My parents also got tickets to the Playmill to go and see High School Musical. That was a big highlight for Anna. One of the nights we were able to take my parents camper into the park and camp overnight. That was our first attempt camping with the girls and they did great and slept in till 8:00, which was a treat to Kyle and I. However my favorite spot we went to was Mesa Falls. It's just right outside of Yellowstone. That is probably the prettiest waterfall I have ever seen. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera at the time...boo! But most of all it was just so nice to be able to spend time with the whole fam. Thanks Mom and Dad for the fun trip!





















1 comment:

TrinEthan said...

looks so much fun! i want to talk eth into going this fall! i think its a good idea! right?