We had a fun Valentines this year. Kyle and I were able to get out of the house and go up to Park City. We of course went shopping for the kiddos, but we also treated ourselves to the best pizza I have seriously ever had! It was at a little restaurant called Davinzas. I ordered the Margherita and all I can say are two words...oh mercy! I ate it up so fast that I seriously had the worst stomach ache after. Anna and Claire enjoyed eating a heck of a lot of candy and Anna got a kick out of giving out her own Valentines to her family and friends. I have to admit, I love Valentines because not only is it another holiday focused around candy, but it is fun to really focus on how much others mean to you. I am glad Kyle feels the same way too! I have a spontaneous poem I am dedicating to Kyle:
Roses are red
Violets are blue
That pizza was was sure divine
How about another one my Valentine?
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment