CONGRATS!!! She is just adorable! It looks like big sister will definitely be trying to help mommy out...lol. Have fun and call me sometime! Love to you all!
Uou are gorgeous and you have beautiful babies! And I bet you already lost all the baby weight. The picture of Kyle with his 2 girls is so precious!! I wish we were still in Utah so I could meet Claire and see you guys!
12 comments:
CONGRATS!!! She is just adorable! It looks like big sister will definitely be trying to help mommy out...lol. Have fun and call me sometime! Love to you all!
Congratulations! How exciting, and so fun to see pictures!
Ahh she is beautiful!! Thanks for the pictures! I can't wait to meet the sweet thing!! I am jealous of the pink and bows!! So cute!!
Congrats! She is beautiful. I hope you are doing well!
congrats you guys! we are so excited for you! i love the third picture down, anna's face is hilarious.
She is darling! Congratulations! Hope everything is going well for you guys!
Yay! Congratulations on your beautiful little girl!
Congratulations!!! She is so precious, I wish I could see her. I hope you're all doing well!
Uou are gorgeous and you have beautiful babies! And I bet you already lost all the baby weight. The picture of Kyle with his 2 girls is so precious!! I wish we were still in Utah so I could meet Claire and see you guys!
Yay! She is gorgeous! I love the picture of her and Anna :) Cute little sisters. Hope everything is going well for you and Kyle!
Aww! My nieces are super cute. It must be from Tal's side. Love you guys, wish we could see you!
How do you look so good after having a baby? Still as gorgeous as ever!! Contrats on baby number 2. That is so exciting!
Post a Comment